AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Im responding to you and more agree with the post u are...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Im responding to you and more agree with the post u are responding too. Tgis is very poor indeed. Ive been in here for some 3 or 4 months n near sold on open day. That wouod be the first time ive sold under 12 months in 15 or more years. So im a long player and unfortunately your thoughts dont align.
    The announcement was contradictory with it being binding and then not binding. Typos etc. This showed no confidence from the market or the board I gather. Very sloppy indeed. We take responsibility for this obviously but what did the asx do? Let it through with the contradictions that its a term sheet yet the announcement was of a binding agreement.
    Lets not brush this side. A major stuffup and ireally dont know why it needs such a long halt for.
    This stock near burnt me so im glad the clarification was made and the wrecking of a good announcement wasnt further eroded.
    Unfortunately this stock is full of time wasters and many poor contributors which makes it unworthy to follow and commit even more funds. Despite what we all say dYOR, a good fllowing often assembles enough decent information from various sources so as to assist in doing onesown research. Sadly this stock is the most useless on HC that i have participated in years.
    Just honest feed back to some and hopefully they will think before being stupid and trying to get their post tally up to 1000 in a month
    Lets hope no more amateur hours for the further progress

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $59.24K 5.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 437625 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 7999864 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.