DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

Given that in 2014 the previous steady 32-35c share price...

1. 347 Posts.
    Given that in 2014 the previous steady 32-35c share price plunged to 22c "without reason" the day BEFORE the CEMark announcement I think it is safe to assume various phone calls have been made to boyfriends, parents etc. to cause the sudden jump on Friday from 4c to 4.9c. So perhaps it is not all bad news we will get tomorrow.

I have often wondered why supposedly savvy management have never offered tradeable options to shareholders. They are happy to issue options, free, to various people in payment for "services rendered", but us long-suffering shareholders are ignored. I wouldn't be surprised if even the local pizza delivery guy up there in Kedron has a few thousand options up his sleeve, provided in exchange for a family-sized ham and pineapple ordered for the troops (or Board).

Why can't this frustrating organisation offer shareholders a cap raise issue of 1:20 @ 4c, with a free option convertible @ 15c within 2 years. Easy, and a bit of a reward for the proles who stump up cash faithfully every time they ask for it, and an ongoing earner of cash over the next two years when they need it.

We live in hope......
    Last edited by figaroo: 13/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.