GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Couldn't agree with any more @tuts re: long term holders ........

1. 6,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4264
    Couldn't agree with any more @tuts re: long term holders .....
    The sudden appearance of ex T20 holders now that they have come back in is questionable and quite laughable considering that I have continuously had doubts cast over my agenda (management) - but I sleep well at night with morals in tact.

What is more amusing is the disdain by certain GPP posters on other threads towards Hartley's, Hartleys are stock flippers and money makers (like it or lump it, they are needed at this end of town) and the fact that 708's are taking up positions in GPP could only possibly mean that the "placement terms" are attractive, but that will be disclosed when the trading halt is lifted. Short term memory seems to escape individual posters on the GPP thread as well, the angst towards the person (as well as the other Minemark members) that possibly brought in recently has been replaced with glee and hope.

IMO the "placement" isn't about the drilling program at Morabisi and as @Scarpa @Davy Boy have also hinted, it could be more in line with meeting the criteria of applying for government grants - which in a nutshell are all based around matching funds $ for $.
    Criteria for RJI-P - waiting on outcome
    https://www.business.gov.au/assistance/regional-jobs-and-investment-packages/latrobe-valley-victoria
    Criteria for CRC-P - first attempt $2M
    - still open, and possibly with all the experts engaged and consulting with the government they may need to show they have the ability to match funds.
    https://www.business.gov.au/assista.../cooperative-research-centres-projects-crc-ps

Also bear in mind that they were fully funded for Phase 3 Earn - In at Morabisi, including working capital/admin costs for a year (my estimate)

My guesstimate is the placement will be at a discount price of 1.2c and possibly some options thrown in, what ever it will need to raise in the vicinity of $2.5M (grant criteria) plus some.....

All the above IMO only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.