NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

I admit, I checked to see if that was the case. It's funny, but...

1. 4,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    I admit, I checked to see if that was the case. It's funny, but no, no Sportsbet novelty bet there.

I'm really interested to see what the price required is to get new capital. 5-8% discount on wvap is about normal. Not sure what that would be for NOR, there was the pump on March 6 which pushed the price to 1.7. Might work out to be just over 1.5c I think. 1.4 would be about right but I'd expect 1.2-1.3 along with free options and perhaps stock for any underwriting. The sophis aren't idiots, they can see the pump like everyone else so aren't going to ante up more than they need to. They can also see the current trajectory of the share price. Though there are those that would say the price is there because of the sophis and would be much higher without them manipulating.

The bit that worries me is what information is being released to them that isn't being released to the market? It's beggars belief that they would be happy to stump up millions based on the last six months performance of the company.

Oh to be a fly on the wall for those negotiations and planning of releases.

Changing my sentiment to sell, wait for the bump and try your luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.