NOR 0.00% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Ok, I do apologise for going a little bit hard on the opening, I...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Ok, I do apologise for going a little bit hard on the opening, I was just responding to what I thought was a condescending tone in your reply to my post, especially given I thought you made some very brash statements.

Agreed RE; AI, FGO. I will admit to having a very limited understanding in the area, and probably better discussed elsewhere. I just thought it was coincidental when I'd googled and found out about Verint the previous day that they had acquired what looked to be a very similar company to FGO.

I don't understand how Telstra (or any other softphone solution that isn't NOR) isn't true BYOD?

Also, not intended as a Telstra Ad, but trying to highlight the processes I'd go through if I were making a decision on behalf of a big bank. Sorry, if it seems like information overload, but you have invested real dollars in this company.

Nothing about text messaging???

It's literally in the 2nd paragraph of the product sheet!!!! Sorry for the Telstra Ad (again)

"Take advantage of UC functions on the mobile including video calls, Instant Messaging, Presence, conferencing, and contact details from the directory. And continue to use existing mobile phone features like SMS, MMS and roaming. You can have all of these functions available in hunt groups to tap into a dispersed talent base, or support hot desking and staff productivity on the road or at home"

So, Telstra's solution doesn't fall short and in fact has MANY more features than NOR's. Do we ever discuss these, or just ignore them as NOR's suite is now complete?

VoLTE Vs VoIP agreed, a bit of a kick there, but Telstra seem to be banging on like they developed it in collaboration with Broadsoft, so who knows Optus and other worldwide Telco's may not have it?

I previously thought Truphone, was the competition but I'm starting to be convinced that locally here in Aus the Telstra Liberate offering is quite compelling. Surely someone reading this is using it and can comment?

Microsoft's O365/Skype for Business/Teamwork with calling capability is the one I'd be worried about. Can you imagine what would happen if they integrate it into LinkedIn?

It would be like Facebook messenger on steroids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $10 225

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 122823 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 79600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.