OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-141

1. 17,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    For the love of pizza guys.....what is so dang hard about allowing everyone to have their say. There is a joke that goes like this:

A. What's the difference between a troll and a good contrarian poster?
    Q. A good contrarian poster only posts on other people's stocks.

Tell that to a mod in the blue room and they will probably fall off their chair laughing so hard that they will beg you to stop because they can't breath. The reason for that is that the mods see the big picture that you guys don't see. So to save you from embarrassment let me say, before you respond and give me the old "Oh yes, we don't mind negative posts but the negative posters on OUR stock are trolls with a hidden agenda" line, that we have heard that a thousand times on a thousand stocks. What it always gets down to is the fact that holders of any stock just cannot conceive in their personal world view that anyone could possibly have an opinion different to their own,.....and so if "they" "pretend" to have a different opinion then it must be for sinister reasons.

For the record the negative poster much maligned here was put on a 5 post/day limit a while ago to appease a holder who repeatedly emailed me. But as prime minister Chamberlain once found out appeasement does not work. You guys are free to post as often as you like to say all the lovely things about your investment so why can't you just be sure enough of yourselves to allow a contrary opinion, that has limitations on it, to just wash over you......

......The negative posters are an essential part of the debate whether you accept it or not. If we caved in to every group of holders who didn't want negative posters on their stock then we would have no negative posters at all on HC. What we would have instead is a collection of boiler rooms pumping rubbish stocks sky high and scorching mums and dads with third degree burns. Even the good stocks (which OGX may well be one of) need to be tested in the fire. If they can stand the test then you know they are good.....but here's the thing.....I just moderated two posts in this thread for inferring negative posters were like leeches. I would say that is inaccurate. I would say they were more like termites because everyone knows termites are essential to a healthy environment as they chew through all the rubbish and break it down...... the problem is nobody wants termites in THEIR house.

I'm gonna close this thread now and would appeal to you all to start a new one with a more enlightened attitude.

Last edited by NineLives: 04/07/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.