AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

I agree. I have been using the app for a while & have had...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I agree.
    I have been using the app for a while & have had minimal issues. Mostly at the beginning & due to me & related to my positioning etc which I now know how to manage.

It does work. See below comparisons. I have a personal trainer & my results are more consistent than the measures he puts in place. However, as I have mentioned in previous messages, I personally think this has a broader, consistent applicability for the company in relation to corporate wellness & Insurance rather than just fitness. Fitness is good & will continue to grow but as someone mentioned earlier you have to rely on the fitness diehards & their will power to maintain their regime. These regimes will always exist, but agree you will have varying levels of uptake & retention etc. Having this in a wellness eco system where its use can be mandated to an extent, for me is a great outcome.

Compare 1
    Is me testing the apps repeatability so I know it is tracking me right. According to the MYQ 98% repeatability & it has been around 98.9% which is good as far as I’m concerned unless you want to spend money on a professional scanner.

Compare 2
    Is me when I started my new training to lose some weight and gain some muscle. All tracking great in the right areas. I’ve lost a lot of body fat so my measurements aren’t drastically different but my composition has changed a lot

Looks like it works to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.