AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

CravenNZ, apologies as I was a bit harsh in my response & note...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    CravenNZ, apologies as I was a bit harsh in my response & note your point. If you read my posts nowhere do I jump on bandwagons as I've tried to articulate my views of events over the months. I have no idea of the likely content of the company's announcement next week and whether it will be good, bad or indifferent - there's certainly lots of anticipation with this company which means announcements will either excite or disappoint - it's all about expectations. Whether ML's posts were the drivers of this mornings price action is speculation. As exciting as the photos with the cores look, they tell me nothing about Li content, impurities etc and if to me just confirm previous drilling the results the company has disclosed to the market. In other words, I wouldn't necessarily jump tall buildings to buy the stock purely based on ML's twitter posts. but clearly many others take a different view. As I've said before, regardless of whether ML should have tweeted or not, in focus will be the Company's continuous disclosure process and whether it is compliant with ASX listing rules i.e., informing the market of price sensitive information in a timely manner and as soon as management is aware of a business transaction that is price sensitive. We'll know more soon enough. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.