ASN 3.00% 9.7¢ anson resources limited

Wow... iv seen some things in my time but this is an interesting...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Wow... iv seen some things in my time but this is an interesting take... Multi day Trading halts occur due to news / actions are imminent in a company that have the potential to be leaked to market. Therefore the company will run a trading halt to avoid information leaking to the market. E.g a company goes into final negotiations with a new potential partnership/client that is a game changer, these negotiations can take days and might not even be agreed upon, therefore to avoid potential leakage (as many people have access to the information that is market sensitive before it is released to market). This scenario is pretty straight forward. Management can't afford to take any risks at a time where their SP is already getting slammed. TH has been used to ensure no funny business goes on while results are finalised for market consumption. DYOR IMO. Also I have seen manyyyyy brilliant announcements released on a Friday. Makes for a hot start to the following week and a great end to the current...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $125.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $219.2K 2.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 359456 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 163581 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.