CCZ 0.00% 0.4¢ castillo copper limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-54

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Reply received today.

"Apologies for the delayed response, I had thought the ASX announcement ‘Cangai Update’ provided you with the information you required.

By way of update, it is no longer raining at Cangai, and we are in the process of securing regulatory approval for Phase II. At this stage, the timeline is not set as we are waiting to receive clearance from the NSW government.

The next steps of the process are similar to Phase I, being:
    • Receive regulatory approval for drill program;
    • Commence earthworks for site set up;
    • Sign drilling contract;
    • Commence drilling.

Regarding the results of the last round of drilling, we are hoping to have them in the next few weeks, but as these are being performed by an independent third party, we do not have a definite date for their receipt.

Regarding Broken Hill, we are currently getting the appropriate agreements and paperwork in place before we can commence.

Unfortunately, we can’t control what people say on forums and we are restricted in what and when we release information on the ASX platform.

We will continue to update the market when it is appropriate it to do so.

Kind Regards

Tim Slate
    Director" unquote

I am still not satisfied with the reply given that I had clearly requested timeframes for start and finish of activities. I have again requested that CCZ provide these. Eurekax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.198M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8947801 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1751111 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.