RGT 5.56% 25.5¢ argent biopharma limited

People read the announcement. This is not to do with VC, it is...

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    People read the announcement. This is not to do with VC, it is to do with Malta. All the signs from last week were pretty clear. The money will be an investment in Malta and a rough guide will be anywhere up to 6 million euros.
    Don’t get lost here in the small details. The CR is not the important factor. What i find fascinating is what will they use Malta for? Malta have been specific in their legislation:
    “chronic pain, muscle problems stemming from MS and side effects of chemotherapy.”
    All three of these would suggest a new direction for mxc and a new revenue stream.
    Malta is not allowing growing at the moment, so Czech facility would provide the raw materials etc and Malta would be the production facility for the mm products.
    This is a good thing. The share price pull back is explained and the reason for needing extra money is clear. Capital raising can be negative if it is money for keeping the company going or it can be a kicker to the SP when it is a investment for future revenue.
    Don’t be myopic in you view or you’ll miss out in my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $786 2.991K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6668 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.