RGT 1.54% 33.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Yes that makes complete commercial sense. Ignore all other...

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Yes that makes complete commercial sense. Ignore all other business opportunities and concentrate your risk in one product.
    I wake up everyday and pray it will drop to 6 cents. That would provide an amazing opportunity to buy.
    A company with three European facilities. An ability to grow, harvest and process the API. Then take those ingredients and manufacture medicines to deal with some of the worlds most destructive diseases. All under the one company’s banner.
    Imagine a company at 6 cents with a cosmetic arms that then has a potential deal such as Varm Cosmo. Is derisked because it has its own distribution network and has partnerships with a number of cosmetic companies.
    Of course a company at 6 cents wouldn’t possibly have a nutraceutical arm with the potential to sell into major health industry, think what blackmores did. If we can achieve a 10thof that wow!
    All the while developing a catalogue of cannabis strains that will put the company at the forefront of this growing field.
    While the Australian license hasnt happened (yet) this 6 cent company will be focused on the Eurozone. Of course that makes no sense, why focus on a market that has 340 million people as opposed to a market worth 24 million.
    I do hope it goes to 6 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $15.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $5.411K 16.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1666 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.