RGT 4.92% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-51

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Good luck to all those astute investors that buy on our diluting capital raise. Next week the SP will be in the 6 cent range for sure. How many times can company go to the market and raise capital? Apparently there is no limit to the number of times you can raise, consolidate, raise, consolidate. For the economists out there, can any of you see a problem with this?
    Sure the spin about another break through deal. I guess you can fool some of the people all of the time. The fact is many investors have not seen a return on their investment, and this further dilution is going to make it even less likely.

Right, its a spec company and it needs to convince the market to throw money into the pot to grow and flourish. I get that, but potential investors need to see very strong indications their risked capital is in good hands. So many deals, so much dilution and such little SP appreciation. Unfortunately that is the story.

My dreams of seeing even a modest 50 cent SP are over. No, l don't mean SP growth through consolidation. That's the next King hit we are faced with. The risk l took to take a stake in MXC means l would not be happy with anything less than a Disallowed pre any consolidation. That expectation just died. Honestly, l think we are being fleeced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $30.96K 103.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3377 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.