CLA 7.14% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-38

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    That is a very valid point, I am confident here as we have already proven results, that this isn't backed by hype IMO, but it has to be proven. I feel here expectations are much more in check, the forum is still nice to visit, granted expectations are very positive here at the moment and not meeting those expectations has and will have an obvious consequence.

CLA has already proved consistent results and the JORC should be a direct function of those results.

I'm hoping we hit 20Mt to allow a flat 2mtpa scoping study over 10 years, anything more will be a real bonus to me, the market reaction mostly depends on what the market is expecting and what CLA delivers. I think this is every chance of being achieved though. Maybe people are expecting more.

If it comes out at 10Mt, I'll be disappointed but realise this can be improved on with further drilling, if it comes out at 40Mt, I'm sure many will be happy, but it doesn't really make much of a difference short term, as so much more still has to happen and go well before this is actually producing, as confident as we may be, we are definitely all still speculating, with each box ticked off resulting in a little less speculation.

I'm looking forward to the release, it's another box ticked off resulting in hopefully a bit less speculation, allowing progress towards another box being ticked off, and hopefully this results in even less speculation...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $46.82K 3.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3373445 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 6401231 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.