CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

I remember seeing this post from @Hotrock1 last week: "....What...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I remember seeing this post from @Hotrock1 last week:

"....What I am seeing is the depth to mineralisation is now getting to a much shallower depth .. much lower strip ratio than before. That's great news IMO. That announcement was great news as far as I am concerned.

Will try to find out what TAW thinks of it next week  .. try is the keyword ! ... Today's CXO announcement, to me, is great news for long term investors.

I can't say too much other than our tenements in the NT have some synergy with CXO tenements .. we have a handle on who owns what and what they may or may not have in terms of mineralisation. We have gone long on CXO .. unless some massive dilution comes into play .. that's our choice .. good or bad...Dilution is always bad from our perspective.

So Brumb's .. you may well have gathered by now the old man and son team have some serious plays going on in the NT , not only around Darwin but mainly in the West and East Arunta provinces which incorporate potential Lithium bearing peg swarms west of the Alice .. Check out Elm resources and TKM .. you may find they have recently acquired ground around us ..we are have common aspirations.

Bottom line is we  (Pustayo and old man) have taken a long term position in CXO but will curtail it if a substantial dilutionary event takes place. We know the players .. they know us . We like to invest in like minded companies, longer term .. but we will always put far more weight into our own exploration business in the NT. We have invested in CXO for our own reasons.

The exploration game in the NT can get a bit political and testy at times ... so , all I can say is

Caveat Emptor and DYOR .. always

We have a lot of skin in the NT exploration game and it's not easy! The easy part is parking some funds into CXO. Just a general comment not meant for anyone in particular...

Cheers

HR"

I thought it was an interesting post at the time and couldn't make head or tails of it ...probably still can't ....but makes a little more sense now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.