BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-33

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Hey Team

I just bought in Monday and keen to see what this announcement is all about. @Chad3110 ‘s wife has filled me in on what the go is.

One thing to be happy with, if this is the Telstra news, it is a great positive to have business dealings locally as well as globally. Having invested substantially in SYT and spending significant time and research to follow and find every breadcrumb of news relating to how certain deals are going.

If Telstra does sign the deal, we may see the fruits of the deal first hand in stores, in local marketing and advertising online etc which extinguish the need for constant mundane new announcements etc (something my fellow SYT holders and myself are now waiting on considering we are also in suspension).

The ASX response was great and spurred my interest enough to buy in and hold.

Think positively. If the deal does fall through however, it fails me to see how it’s a negative on the SP or the company. Deals happen, deals don’t. It’s nothing negative on the fundamentals of BUD if it doesn’t happen.

Good luck and looking forward to news
    Last edited by TheGoldenRocket: 17/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.