CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497
    @ coit

ignore button is free. i had to use it once @1ronnie demonstrated he doesnt understand how to differentiate stocks in terms of discounting future cashflow values.  if you focus only on breakevens  and nta you can only arrive at a view one stock should be worth 1c and another worth 2c, so to speak.

its paralysis by analysis. not even buffet does that. its a trap you tend to see when people first discover fundemetal analysis - its like a new religion

separately - anyone complaining about company x value vs company y will live a life of unfulfilled frustration - you can point out comparison differences in value  in hope of getting investors to switch or reocgnise unrecognised value  - but the market has leaders, average and laggard stocks - always has always will

ASX issued the asx aware letters because they didnt understand the math.

I was surprised i didnt read anyone commenting on the $13m+ incorrect total in ASX's query that should have had them going back and answering their own questions first - or the inability to understand that Nestle sits within Digicel revenue moat or that Ohm visual display has nothing to do with major revenue - but with major brand penetration & product differentation

if you understand what to look for, the core queries betrayed ASX doesnt/didnt understand the BUD business setup and so was misunderstanding what different announcements meant or how they interrelated.

that meant they were triggered by a Nestle exhibition announcement that wasnt a trigger.

thats going to make DM and co doubly determined to double dot the i's for a time each time they have to send out anything with numbers - because they know ASX cant necessarily  be trusted to correctly follow the details of anything too complicated

though they took pains to answer the ASX with quite a lot of underlying detail - which will have the effect of getting the ASX to be more circumspect in future

that substance is the best repudiation of some of the nonsense people have peddled about the actual integrity of the stock and mgt once sp started pulling in

none of it changes sales outcomes though - 2 distinct things. you can be the consumate professional in setting up business - and still not succeed.

but if success does flow in sales - the polish in the planning and business sophistication will put BUD as a leader in market performance in my view

thats something i doubt some HCers also dont know how to do - to distinguish the quality of mgt  by all those vectors. Thats something institutional money - as opposed to retailers - place quite a deal of weight on - clear eyed assessment of mgt sophistication and thoroughness.

retail money places emphasis on key people - but in a blind 'trust' fashion.  can be 2 sides of the same coin though in some instances.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.