ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    My initial gut feeling is that it's going to a positive announcement given that the share price has run higher in the lead up to the trading halt. The reason I believe this, is that inevitably information leaks and people figure stuff out and trade on that information - always happens.

To the use of the Put and Call option in the sale of the PDL - this extract below may shed some light on it:

- The use of put and call options Put and call options are usually used to create the effect of a contract for sale while delaying the formation of the final contract. There is any number of reasons for this: (a) the deferment of transfer duty on the sale price; (b) the vendor may want to defer the disposal of a capital asset until a later tax year; (c) the buyer may want to defer the final decisions about, or creation of, the ultimate purchasing entity; (d) an expectation of on-selling.

Perhaps the debt ledger they wish to sell is a particularly poor or dormant debt ledger which they think they have squeezed every last dollar out of or think there money would be better spent somewhere else. A new better quality and higher yielding debt ledger may have come up which they want to free up capital for purchase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.