ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

I agree with thoughts that a CR here is very unlikely - I also...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I agree with thoughts that a CR here is very unlikely -  I also don't think its further investment by First Samuel.

If you look at the wording of previous requests for Trading Halts (see below) they are pretty transparent without giving away any of the really sensitive details... I don't think this will of changed here.

I think with proof of concept and some money on the way in the door there is a real chance this is a legitimate funding transaction for Phase 3 which is exciting!!

GO NSL

Announcement of JV for Greenfield Steel  23-June-2016
    NSL Consolidated Ltd (ASX Codes: NSL, NSLO) requests a trading halt effective immediately, pending the release of an announcement in relation to a material Corporate joint venture agreement.

Capital Raising - Placement 22-July-2016
    NSL Consolidated Ltd (ASX Codes: NSL, NSLO) requests a trading halt effective immediately, pending the release of an announcement in relation to a capital raising.

Announcement of PO 10-February-2017
    NSL Consolidated Ltd (ASX Codes: NSL) requests a trading halt effective immediately, pending the release of an announcement in relation to an update regarding the receipt of an initial commercial purchase order for the Phase Two wet beneficiation plant product.

Announcement of First Samuel Investment 25-September-2017
    NSL Consolidated Ltd (ASX Codes: NSL, Company) requests a trading halt effective immediately, pending the release of an announcement in relation to a strategic investment in the Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.