AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

No Subah. I'm definitely not hoping it's bad news. That would be...

1. 861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    No Subah. I'm definitely not hoping it's bad news. That would be devastating for current shareholders and I certainly take no joy in that whatsoever.

It's been a long long road and lots of peoples money has been lost on this quest. Many former holders lost a lot of money and feel their faith was misplaced.

If it is good news then that will be a great result and it will also be a relief for all former holders because people don't mind losing money if the game was real. It's just a matter that they couldn't go the distance and most investors will be able to reconcile that and wish Current holders the best and move on.

If it's bad news then there will be a reckoning with those in charge and with those that have derived enormous financial gains from this debarcle. I make no bones that I very much want to see that if it's the case. Many many people want to see that.

Now that a trading halt is in place and no ones comments could influence people to hold or sell I am more comfortable in saying plainly that unfortunately I think this is bad news. Information from the solomons over the last week has been uniformly bad for Axiom and I think they knew they had to say something today or risk the ASX coming down on them for not keeping the market informed. The Board meeting was 2 weeks ago so we all know they should have updated us on what happened especially considering their operational update and quarterlys made specific mention to the importance of this meeting and was loudly put about before the shareholder meetings.

I hope the news is definitive one way or the other for all concerned.

Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.