AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-92

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    No... that is not correct.

Refer to my earlier post of today.

Axiom are NON SPECIFIC when they make their requests to the ASX for trading halts/suspension requests.

They simply refer to it as the Isabel Nickel Project which is all encompassing (San Jorge and Kolosori).

Bear in mind they have no hold over Kolosori but have asserted and reserved their rights to the project pertaining to its Prospecting Licence Application (PLA).

The PLA over Kolosori is pending approval and perhaps.... just perhaps.... this is what the suspension is about.

In which case this could be a HUGE gain for the company putting years of fighting for their rights to mine this tenement finally behind them. God knows they deserve it and really have been the only ones who have remotely tried to make this a viable proposition while others simple sat back with the view to "land-banking" the project.

Onwards and upwards Axiom and let's hope this is the announcement we've ALL been waiting for (with the exception of jazzmox who is clearly an non-invested stooge).

Good luck and don't over-read into all the HC propaganda. There's negative forces at play trying to rattle the nerve of shareholders with such unsubstantiated bull dust.

BRING ON MONDAY. If I could buy right now, I would!!!!
    Last edited by Boundary Rider: 30/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.