ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    I've been trying to sit on the HotCopper sidelines until the announcement drops tomorrow, attempting to keep my expectations at bay. It almost feels like if I get too far ahead of myself, that it will automatically change the results and they'll come out as negative. After all, if we don't achieve BG lithium tomorrow, then the SP will be under all sorts of duress. The reality is, however, we are in more of a Schrodingers Cat type situation. We will only find out the results once the announcement has dropped and we can see for ourselves whether the cat (in this case Argosy Minerals) has lived, or has in fact died. Until this happens, we need to consider both outcomes as the reality, and I have been pre-planning my actions around the worst possible of these outcomes.

Even considering the problem as such is starting to wear thin however, as my expectations are barely being held in check. As soon as I finished preparing for the worst possible outcomes, it has become quite apparent in my head that this is actually the least likely outcome of tomorrow. This is because, unlike Schrodinger with his cat, we have facts in which we can build off of. There are just too many factors that point towards a positive announcement including but certainly not limited; land acquisitions, recent actions of management including Pablo buying shares on market and to a lesser extent the positive vibes radiating off of Twitter, the wordings of recent announcements, future works continuing to progress i.e. stage 2 process plant, ponds construction etc. etc.

I like to think of our situation right now as if Schrodinger managed to sneak a little system that measured the cat's vital signs in with the cat before he closed the box. We have been monitoring these vital signs for a long time now, some of the Longer Term holders over 2 years, and so far so good. In fact, if anything the vitals have only continued to increase slowly but surely.

Now I know there is a chance that we could fall at the last hurdle; but we are 59 minutes in to the Schrodinger experiment, and we KNOW Argosy still lives. We can see the pulse.

If I were to use Beave's oh so prudent system for judging the likelihood of an unknowable outcome...Then I would give the chances of AGY reaching >99.5% Battery Grade lithium a solid 95/5.

Woweee! did you hear that? a 99/5 on the Beave scale! That just HAS to mean something!

Now to the other question we've seen speculated on a great deal of late; will we see a bunch of expected announcements delivered on a platter to us tomorrow? Well that's a little beyond what I'll let myself believe at the moment as I'm still locked in an inner battle....

...But Jerko did mention 2-3 weeks for the JORC more than 2-3 weeks ago....

All IMO and please DYOR (unless using the Beave scale - that thing is stupendously accurate)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.