IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Mr Q, for the record 5 years ago I bought a huge amount at 2c,...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Mr Q, for the record 5 years ago I bought a huge amount at 2c, then more at 5c, more at 10c and finished at 15c with an overall average of 5.1c. I'm note going to disclose the amount, but most wouldn't have the intestinal fortitude to buy this many with a penny dreadful, especially when it was making losses.

I sold a very large parcel at 25c and another big parcel at around 32c to pay for my house reno's and thank Christ this forced me out with a handy 1250% & 1600%, more than enough to pay for my slabs of beer to you and life changing.

So whilst you have been having fun at my expense, this stock has been truly fabulous and I still have a big slice left with more to buy at these levels to make the big kill again my friend. If you had a crack now with a decent parcel, you would also make the big kill and I'll be reminding you of your big miss when I cash out again with a big capital gains tax bill, lol.

Neil has around 20 million shares so his SPP may be pretty significant and Ian who is at the end of his very successful career is not there to make up the numbers and is buying in too which is very important at this time. I spoke to him at the AGM and he's extremely excited about the growth potential and his role in making it happen globally.

Lets wait to see if the "commitments" from sophisticated investors comes through, but on the face of it, it looks like there is plenty of confidence and cash about to hit the balance sheet, plus any settlement they may reach with Telstra.

You have a golden opportunity to but into a global tech story that is cashflow positive, has cash to expand, a proven history of achieving global success and a proper sustainable marketing business in the fastest growing sector in the world IMO.

I'll be keeping this post to gloat in due course champion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.