TAR 0.00% 0.7¢ taruga minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-17

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    that would really suck, because i want to get out of TAR on the next pump and buy more MYX,

Im pretty sure that the drill results from both drill rigs will come in outstanding, plus DD, ETC,

after reading that the congo isn't the most ethical investment ive ever made to the child labor etc,

kicked me in the guts a bit, just like WES getting rid of their coal mines, its not seen as an ethical investment any more,

im guessing thats why all the cobalt stocks are dying a death of a thousand cuts right now,

the only two that i do have that are doing well still are ARL and AVZ, although AVZ is starting to look a bit dodgy,

i hope you guys are praying for a activities report 5 minutes after the capital raising comes out,

in my opinion i reckon the capital raising will be at 22 cents, amount of money will be probably $2 million to get them financed to the end of this year, so im guessing that another 9,000,000 shares on issue,

even if its $1, 500,000, thats another 7,142,857 shares at 21 cents,

they needed money anyway so it shouldn't disappoint anyone, thats just the way it is,

all the best guys, tomorrows the day,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2321483 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.