MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I used to read the non holders posts. These days I start reading...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I used to read the non holders posts. These days I start reading and after the first line it is the same old garbage so I skip it. Don't want to put them on ignore because I expect them to apologise for getting it so wrong once all the news starts cranking this month and for the rest of the year.

From gigadream to Magnis won't be able to get any market share. So that makes Magnis a contender although I don't think Magnis will rest till they are wearing the championship belt.

As for Tanzania I have no doubt Magnis will get whatever concessions they want for what ever part of the operation they want it for. IMO I should say so the non holders don't get into a tizzy. Fact is Magnis were given huge concessions in the SEZ that the other wannabees could only wish for. Havin that procesing in the SEZ and the other things like not having the Money locked up in a Tanz bank makes Magnis much more juicy for investors.

Imo Magnis has no issue giving 16% to the gov regarding Uranex. The big money and advantages are in the SEZ.

How about the non holders have a rest and wait till the news comes out them you and try and pick it apart. It might be only one more sleep. Is that too much to ask for?
    Townsville is getting a nice little move along now however I am expecting bigger news this/next month. Don't know why just a feeling I have

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.