JAT 1.54% 66.0¢ jatcorp limited

Thank you for your information. 1. Here is what I can find about...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Thank you for your information.
    1. Here is what I can find about the TOP 10 IF brands in China (may not 100% correct based on different rating systems)

1. 雅培婴儿奶粉 (Abbott Similac, sold in 96 countries worldwide)
    2. 惠氏婴儿奶粉 (Wyeth acquired by Nestlé in 2012, and they are even available in woolies)
    3. 美赞臣婴儿奶粉 (Mead Johnson, worldwide)
    4. 诺优能 Nutrilon/Aptamil)
    5. 多美滋婴儿奶粉 (Durex, acuired by Chinese IF company Yashili, and Chinese Dairy company Mengniu holds 51% of Yashili's shares)
    6. 雀巢 (Nestle, I guess we all know this brand)
    7 美素婴儿奶粉 (Friso, Dutch Brand, they do sell it in Dutch through the local pharmacies, https://nl.friso.com/en/where-to-buy)
    8. 伊利婴儿奶粉 (Yili, famous Chinese dairy brand)
    9. 圣元婴儿奶粉 (Sheng yuan nutritional food co, Chinese Brand)
    10. 飞鹤婴儿奶粉 (Feihe, Chinese Brand)

Again, the list is not 100% accurate based on the different rating system.

But I do agree with you and I should update my view about "oversea" IF brands that only sell in China. However, there is one very critical condition - sufficient funds to support the company to do ridiculous advertising through all kind of popular Chinese reality shows/TV series, and then people are convinced this brand is a well-known overseas brand. To achieve this, you have to spend tens or even hundreds of millions AUD on advertising.This happens a lot in China, especially when a large company suddenly want to get involved in an industry they are not family with, but they will let the money talks.

The advantage of the local Australian brands, taking A2 as an example, it doesn't need to spend much adv fee at the beginning. It's simply word of mouth and Daigou will just do the job for them. However, Golden Koala is not in the same position since it is not available in Australian at the moment.

2. My apology for missing out the information regarding opening stores in Australian. If Golden Koala starts to sell in Australian, it definitely will be a great news as it will gain much more trust from Chinese customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.010(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 68.0¢ 65.0¢ $31.85K 47.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8333 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 2426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.