VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-26

1. 5,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    pmkoroni,

""TM has a track record of taking fledgling companies through to production.""

It's a very valid point and one that I took notice of when I became a shareholder in VRC. For any small company to have success it needs the experience of someone who has been there and done that . I have full confidence in Trevor's ability to take VRC to the next level of becoming a producer.
    I also have full confidence that Exotix Capital will be successful in raising the required money . They have also got an impressive track record of getting the job done.
    As investors we can only judge on previous performances. We do not crystal balls to enlighten us, so one's track record is vital. Both have shown that ability of achieving success in their respective fields.

It is up to every shareholder to do their own due diligence and research when investing. By doing so you may gain some comfort when things take a little longer then expected . In my experience very rarely do things happen on time. It's the way of the world and to think otherwise is just being a tad naive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 38582881 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5589474 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.