FFG 11.1% 1.0¢ fatfish group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-17

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Couple trains of thought

either they sell themselves to the Devil and cough them up to sophisticated investors at 2.5c share and frustrate shareholders even more like one guy here or they support shareholders recent pain and offer them to sophists at 3.5c share considering they cant get that many on market so hope its no worse than 3c share - that i can live with !!!

Now the other train of thought is this :
    They cant issue more than 15 % dilution without shareholder approval so considering its already done we can rest assured its going to be around that 15% threshold , so if we have 466 million on current issue then 15% of that is approximately 69 million shares so 69 m x 3c = $2.07m cash plus the $1.3m in bank = $3.3 million liquid cash

i reckon we will see at least 50 million shares issued to them , Now at 3c share would give us $1.5m cash and at 3.5c share giving us $1.75m or $1.25 m @ 2.5c share - place your bets

My best guess is that private placement will be around 2.8c share and based on max of 15% issued script or 69 million ( approx.) giving us $1.93 m cash ( $2 million )

As i stated yesterday i think it could very well be party related to the dUAL listing on OTC USA market - as i assume you would need to be at a certain level of $$$ liquidity not just asset rich !! - good thing is that we can easily raise this due to the quality of our assets

UPDATES
    Not sure whats happening with APac mining and Nitro ????? APAC Crypto mining operations as we are a 51% owner / investor be good to know whats happening there

Focus seems to be all on the Crypto exchange and regulatory approvals coupled with OTC dual listing
    as always time will tell but shareholders need something positive - that is for sure, so please give us a placement at 3.2c and underpin this free fall and put a bottom under the share price but i fell like 2.8c is more realistic especially if they need fast money then they would have had to offer a decent discount to the Soph's

GLTA
    Last edited by Graphite101: 13/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.847K 406.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 791737 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2130439 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.