FFG 11.1% 1.0¢ fatfish group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-9

1. 8,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1137
    The securities of Fatfish Internet Group Ltd (the ‘Company’) will be placed in trading halt at the request of the Company, pending the release of an announcement by the Company. Unless ASX decides otherwise, the securities will remain in trading halt until the earlier of the commencement of normal trading on Thursday, 14 June 2018 or when the announcement is released to the market

Fatfish Internet Group Limited (ACN 004 080 460) (ASX:FFG) (Company) hereby requests a trading halt with respect to its securities effective immediately in accordance to ASX Listing Rule 17.1. In accordance with Listing Rule 17.1,
    the Company provides the following information in relation to the request.

1. The trading halt is requested pending the release of an announcement concerning a capital raising by the Company by way of placement to sophisticated/professional investors.

2. The trading halt is requested until the earlier of commencement of normal trading on Thursday, 14 June 2018 or when the relevant announcement is released to the market, whichever is earlier; and

3. The Company is not aware of any reason why the trading in its securities should not be temporarily halted. Yours Sincerely, Jiahui Lan Company Secretary

I Always expected some Sophs. to jump on FFG.

Why wouldn't they?
    Why does anyone think it's a bad thing?
    Perhaps they want to get in before the US Listing of FFG?

Raises can be at a premium to current SP,
    Look at our ESports.com deal which we are getting 10 cent value, for ICI shares.

I think it will be a good deal,
    Like all the rest of the deals FFG has made...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $199 22.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6520274 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2166618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.