TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I think the PFS will put a...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I think the PFS will put a rocket up the SP.

IMO the market is currently over-valuing the size of the resource and under-valuing the grade. Global consumption of V is forecast to be 131kT by 2025 (albeit, excluding VRBs) and TMT has a large enough resource to supply 20% of that demand for the next 36 years. This doesn't even account for the other high grade V plays coming onto the market over the next 3-5 years.

People need to see the capex requirements for a high grade operation to truly understand why grade is so important. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only V play on the ASX which has provided a capex estimate is TNG and they are $853M for Stage 1 which is only 9ktpa of V??? I expect TMT to be 1/3 of that based on Ian's previous commentary so it shouldn't take long before people see the value.

I also believe that the companies with smaller capex hold a distinct advantage because they have a better chance of being first to production which enables them to control the market and secure other high grade assets while the low grade coys are trying to secure finance.

As I said, I'm probably just optimistic and/or completely delusional
    Last edited by AAbatteryboy: 13/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.