AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Atlas has a sizeable resource base. Albeit difficult to get it...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Atlas has a sizeable resource base. Albeit difficult to get it to their Port where they have a sizeable Port Allowance. This stock traded in May of 2009 for $1.74 I sold it in Feb 2011 for 04.09.
    I went in again in January 2017. I have stayed in it.

No one knows what this company with its resources and Port Facilities is worth. However with a little bit of Positive Sentiment and a couple of worthy bidders, ( gina and twiggy ) this stock may well go much higher than any of us here are prepared to predict. It does hold valuable assets.

A few mths back when STO was at $2.50 market experts were advising investors to give it away. get out, its a dog, grab the $2.50 and run. Now, here we are a few mths later and the dog has just now hit $7.00. OK it has gone back slightly, but it will go again at the first whiff of an other predator. How high. No one knows, but the trend is certainly on an up ward trajectory.

The old saying " the stock market is a place where the patient prosper from the impatient may well prove profitable with AGO during the next 12 to 24 mths. MIGHT !!!! being the operative word. My opinion only.
    pa31.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.