BUB 4.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Thank for unintelligent words of what precisely. I love reading...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thank for unintelligent words of what precisely. I love reading such comments as it makes me think how many potential people will go bust. First of all may I suggest you invest in a proper education in financial markets before sprouting out a blurb as a sit at home day trader. Do you know what you are called in the markets to true professionals (dealers, there is a distinction between dealers and brokers). Surely you know!!!! Answer me one simple question if your so intelligent, . why did the GFC occur? In a million years you would not have a clue. Ps I identified the issue for an Aussie bank part of an offshore review some 2 years prior and they were able to liquidate their position. As a true gentleman I will give you a hint - look up mortgaged back securities and the inefficiencies of a Middle Office to conduct intraday and end of day valuation using the VAR methodology. Sorry if I have overwhelmed you while your eating your cheap 5 buck curry at some flea infested takeaway.

By the way Curry is actually one of the worst health foods in the world. Happy heart attacks from blocked veins.
    May I suggest you and one other (because many in these posts conduct themselves with manners) take the time to understand global markets by reviewing posts by Gerald Celente.

Oh and one last question i would be interested to understand your views on the Randon theory" approach to Capital markets especially in relation to Options trading. Note I used the word Capital not Financial but I am sure you would know the difference. You may need to stay longer and order dinner whilst you do the research.

A forum means an open discussion it does not mean shutting people up who have a different opinion like the left do. You do not like something do not write. simple. Something that is missed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $116.8K 910.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 3366555 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 303791 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.