BUB 3.85% 12.5¢ bubs australia limited

The actuality and timing of events for the last CR which was in...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    The actuality and timing of events for the last CR which was in November 2017 with details of the share offer etc can be found here:
    https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/announcements.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=bub&timeframe=Y&year=2017
    There have not been 3 CRs in the past 6 months, in fact, I can only find evidence of 1 CR to date (which is in the 2017 results in the link above).
    Looking at the order of events, the CR was oversubscribed and soon after the acquisition of NULAC was completed.  It was an extremely modest CR given the acquisition/s and marketing and production  and distribution costs to date.
    I would imagine there will be many shareholders hoping the offer is similar to the last (details and offer booklet can be found in the link above) as there will be quite a few investors holding shares they purchased at 90c and above.  A good way for them to acquire shares below current market value and for some investors, there may be a CGT/ATO 'need' to have a lower average share price for shares purchased on separate dates - particularly if the purchases are in different financial years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $263.1K 2.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 2095802 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 315184 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.