CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Here are some silly stats:

I used a third party website to grab the sales data from Taobao/Tmall, the CapriLac goat milk powder sales figure is around $770K Chinese Yuan which roughly equals $158K AUD at today's date. This figure includes some Daigou business, so they have added their own margin on it.

Daigou contributed about 15%- 20 % of the total sales, the rest comes from CariLac Tmall Shop, Chemist Warehouse Tmall Shop and Tmall's own overseas products channel.

Bub's sales are not good in Taobao/Tmall, as I expected, only 67K Chinese Yuan which equals to 13.5K AUD roughly. Former Prime Minister of Australia, Kevin Rudd's daughter contributed 70% of the sales. Here is her Tmall store if you want to have a look: https://jessicassuitcase.tmall.hk/s...7195193.1997079397.2.pW7Jq5&scene=taobao_shop

Again, all these figures only generated from Taobao/Tmall stores as I cannot find another third party website to grab the data from other major Chinese eCommerce. Also, no assurance will be given to the accuracy of the above data.

However, Bubs is doing good on Netease Kaola, all right on VIP.com but not good at JD.com. The sales of CapriLac is equally great on other eCommerce, except JD.com. It seems JD.com doesn't like our BUBs even though it holds a lot of Bub shares, lol.
    Last edited by brainlesscat: 14/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.