EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

You should be having a great day then haha Gratz! Well it would...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    You should be having a great day then haha Gratz! Well it would be a strategically great time to take over; products just hit the shelf and we're leading in the honey field for this area low comp and possible higg gains especially since in the background theres a high level of Chinese connections going on for omni; so it puts us on a sweet spot for when traction does gain in the Chinese market for meluka then omni connection can be put to good use and utilized through a company now that can take an active role rather then just an investment role. It's areally good play; but hey! I've thought that something like this migh tbe the case and then got hit with a credit raising after investing heavily! haha.

I'll exit when I have my mill no sooner no later; and I'm pretty certain that we've caught this beautiful industry in it's infancy and there really is only up in the long run until either we blow up the earth; get delegalized or smoke ourselves into an oblivion. And even the later will produce significant growth.

Roll one and kick back; but that's just my 2c! .
    GLTAH DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.