KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Agreed. They have only used a TH for very good results. I am...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Agreed. They have only used a TH for very good results.

I am hoping for:

1. A nice photo of a select section of diamond core to give this ANN some additional WOW factor. This would be from through the current Trudi Vein visual gold intersection...
    2. The use of the word Bonanza
    3. Extension of strike
    4. Use of the word Open, numerous times
    5. Confirmation of the intersection of the Graham vein containing substantial grades

Thursday is my birthday - surely that's not too much to ask!

From the last ANN:

Exploration in this undrilled area has been designed to target where the shallow dipping, gold mineralized Grahame Vein is interpreted to intersect with the Trudi Vein. The intersection of these two gold mineralized structures is interpreted to be a major controlling factor for the high-grade gold mineralisation currently being drilled at Trudi as part of the grid drilling programme.

The best hole intersected a 38m zone of veining and alteration including 4 stronger zones (with 3 to 10m down hole widths) with quartz and adularia observed (Figure 2). This new broad intersection is more than 120m from the eastern most hole at the main Trudi area. It is unclear at this stage if this hole has drilled down a secondary structure or if a ‘blow out’ in the Trudi vein has been intersected. Samples have been delivered
    to the laboratory and assays are pending

Directors Comment
    The deeper drilling to the east along the Trudi Vein supports KRC’s view that there is potential for extensions to the high grade shoots identified in the Trudi main zone. The most prospective target horizon is interpreted to be the intersection of the Trudi and Grahame veins.

And they call a TH to release high grade results... F/A aligned. T/A aligned.

Let's see what happens eh.. It's in the hands of the gods right now......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $48.23K 4.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6194110 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1398799 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.