G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Your points about management are noted. But that is far from...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Your points about management are noted.

But that is far from concluding the stock is dead.

The deal with FURA is evidence of that as in 20 months time holders could be getting between .5 and 1 c per MUS share in a company that seems to have better management. If you think about the trading, and say worst case this trades down to close to 1c, if you could buy a 1c MUS share to gain half or double your holding in the form of Fura shares you would jump at it, some are doing it now at 1.7-1.8c, i think it will be interesting where this leads especially if the Graphite/Vanadium continues to show promise.

Management are crooks i agree, and the Fura deal has favored Regius as you would expect. But you can find positives in that Regius are out of the picture and MUS holders will have a decent stake in a legitimate attempt at becoming the next GEM ($300mc). Not what many may have been hoping for as dreams of riches and finding the golden goose was a fantasy many holders including myself may have had at one stage. After the auction which was a critical display of management and with Regius's hold on the company, this was unlikely to ever happen.

We can only speculate that running the Thailand sales department was proving to be too challenging and expensive, out of their depth.

The deposits while promising, are still in need of further exploration which would still depend on a successful marketing strategy.

Moving forward, an investor may ask themselves who is better placed to execute all this, MUS or FURA. In a perfect world holders may prefer MUS, but in reality the answer may be FURA and that is one reason I think investors may be disappointed with this deal, not because its actually bad. Sitting on a considerable loss could be another reason as .5c on a share doesn't equal 5,10,15c.

But if you look at it from a current share price stand point of 1.7c it may be a fair deal and could be quite fruitful from this current share price if FURA realizes its potential.

Arena's position has yet to be clarify as have the inventory and sales situation, it may be 50/50 but not dead by a long shot, does management compliment these things having a positive outcome, not in my opinion. Does Arena compliment these things having a positive outcome yes and 50/50 in regards to the current share price, yes if there is enough in it to keep their current deal and floor price stays in play, or no in the short term if there is a revised funding agreement due to the deal. It also wouldn't surprise me if the Fura's $25 million funding comes in the form of Arena.

Perhaps the Fura deal was a tap on the shoulder from Arena also, I don't think Arena is someone to be trifled with and it's not like management are squeaky clean! Far from it!

But far from dead!

I just don't think it's appropriate for a non holder to make as bold statements as "this stock is Dead" or "this will do this or this will do that" in a grossly negative fashion, when it's only as speculative as any positive outcome.  No one knows what will actually happen!

If Arena's deal is revised to a VWAP conversion basis, you can see as a possibility MUS trading lower to reflect that deal what ever it may be in the short term. If the current floor stays in place, there's a possibility it holds here and moves forward from here, while giving holders comfort that .5c a mus share is coming there way.

Now this could all go pear shaped, but with Regius out of the picture and now simply only holding a 9% stake in MUS, it will be interesting to see what happens to CJ and Cobus. It's not outside the realm of possibilities that Arena are taking more control of the situation in regards to this deal. Will the two even be on the board in 6 months time, will MUS change their name and re-invent itself, who knows.

Point is if you don't hold you should have the decency to offer a bipartisan view, or at least post well mannered negative views to inform holders and in support of holders making the right decision whether that be buy, hold or sell, rather than make bold permanent statements on speculation that do not help anyone but only obstruct a clear view of the situation. It's the worst form of ramping and does not reflect well on you IMO.

As I said the points about management are duly noted.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.