RLE 0.00% 9.0¢ real energy corporation limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-26

1. 7,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    It appears to me there is too much speculation and inference here as to motivations etc. for this raising.

We know that the fraccing for T2 and 3 are covered by current funds available. But we also are aware that beyond that the bank balance will be getting low. Irrespective of the outcome of T2 and 3 in relation to gas flows, money needs to be available to keep the show going: yes, that includes salaries (does anyone have a problem with that?)

The fraccing crew will be coming after they are done at STX (as I understand it). That could be a few weeks away before they start setting up, or maybe longer??? The date is indeterminate, though we have indications.

Surely, it makes perfect sense to not leave it 'til the last minute to raise a few mil. And of course it also makes sense to do it now, when the market is in "good spirits". That's not suspicious; it's just bloody sensible (and reasonable). I'm assuming they'll just be raising a few mil for running the show, not the next possible stage (1) of drilling.

Sorry, but Hanabi's post smacks of unjustified ulterior motivation by management and suspicion, which I don't agree with. If he is right, I'll apologise. Assuming the amount is modest, the timing is very logical.

Kip
    Last edited by Kipper01: 26/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.