ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-14

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Some people have have probably seen me on here giving out and unfortunately this time is no different.
    The good: credit where credit is due these projects are hard to find and in terms of finding them the lads must get some kudos points
    The uglyICG just seem to skip have a knack at skipping the bad) last year it seemed like the bucket was been shook ever other week then the disasterous SPP and now this. F me here we go again an atrociously timed raise. As said previously it should not have been beyond the realm of possibility that management held off until S32 mad a decision to JV or not. Theres no doubt cash was needed soon but on the back of that quarterly and a decision so close it screams to me of one last grab. To me it also shows a lack of confidence in the JV moving forward. I’m all for patients but these guys are taking the proverbial IMO. After this raid I would be supprised if there is not a tiny minority of holders in the green if any. I too will probably look for an exit soon as while the geology is A+ the management for me are a D-.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.739K 289.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3821120 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.