LGR 0.00% 2.1¢ lanka graphite limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-21

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Hi Champee & spid,

Yes I felt I was getting 'the run around a bit' and I may contact the ASX & ASIC dependent on the below information being provided to me within a timely manner.

I was phoned by the LGR Company Secretary @ 1642hrs Friday 14/12/2018 for a short 7 minute conversation.

Said caller being Mr Justyn Stedwell.

Mr Stedwell's email is - [email protected]

I have requested updated email addresses and contact telephone numbers of all present LGR management & I also requested per ASX regulation a share registry list as of 14/12/2018 to view my position on such to Mr Stedwell on the above email address.

Effectively in mind not much progress has been made on the LGR / MSY front in the preceding four plus months upon the issue from what information I could glean from Mr Stedwell.

DD's are still ongoing, and information on the status of the Sri Lankan tenements is unclear.

Mr Stedwell informed me that LGR financials should be available before Christmas (2018).

A LGR GM in Melbourne around mid February 2019 was indicated by Mr Stedwell.

I shall keep others updated as LGR information comes too light.

If anyone else has any information they wish to share on the above matters such would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Greg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.