MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Hi all ,just reading some recent posts by JID and Just Stayin...

1. fwp
    1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi all ,just reading some recent posts by JID and Just Stayin looking at ( comparing ,albeit tongue in cheek ! ) Mod and the Kamoa Kakula development in the DRC .
    Well firstly I haven't followed Cu projects in the Congo since I sold out of Mawson West back then and actually made a profit ( after long hiatus ! ) What I do remember though was some announcements etc saying/showing visible Cu samples and advising these were taken along a 60 km corridor - I just thought WOW !
    From memory though there were big security issues at the operating mines in DRC ( mercenaries hired etc ) and the Government had an instrumentality that had/has an automatic 10% interest in all mining produced in DRC ( wont go into the implications of corruption ! ) .
    Ok . My man on the ground here in Bots ( and I live in **orone ) said to me ( this won't affect sp by the way just idyll chit-chat ~ but he knows ) the MOD leases are " just brilliant and they have so much of this ground in their portfolio .Also ,its well known there is lots of copper here in the belt but some is mountainous ( needing different expensive mining techniques ) and Mods domes are simple ( his words - cut the top off and scoop out the dirt ! ) ."
    Guess I'm suggesting this one is going to be SO big - too big for current management group ( just looking at the bigger picture ) but fingers crossed they will get best value for us shareholders .
    So saying I personally couldn't ask for a better group to be leading us into the next phase . Regards all .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.