ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

last mesage didnt appear so i apologies is this comes out twice....

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    last mesage didnt appear so i apologies is this comes out twice. This is why i have changed my sentement to sell and i do not hold for these reasons.
    I am sorry for those of you who relyed on the dates. By now i think every one knows that dates mean nothing to indians. And your directors should know better than telling every one that they remain confident and so on about this or that. Its a measure of competances to continue saying they are confident and to continue to fail share holders. The things that directors did get right was one thing, when they said the agreements were in the dark stages, or the valley or some thing and that they agreements might not even happen. About a year ago they said it and it was a warning to me. Thats why we got out but everyone has there own level of trust and that is why some of you held on and listened to the obvious optomists around.
    So the sunset clause have meant nothing. That is a fact. The indians have asked for more and more along the way. That is a fact. The directors have let the indians have there way. That is a fact. The risk is increasing on your options the further time goes on. That is a fact. The directors keep making $10.000 to $20.000 each month despite the results they get you. That is a fact. And hardly anything in my mind that the directors have said in anouncements has happened the way they said it should. Competence is in question now and htat is a fact as well as other failure. This is the back bone of the company and its not holding up well. But they did warn you the deal was in the dark stage and might not happen at all. Hundreds of times nay sayaers explained with true business reasons about what the risks were but it is not fair to say i told you so when the directors reenforced optomism time after time. I think it is time that the company had extra ordinary general meetings to ratify changes instead of making changes to agreements and telling you later weather you like it or not. The problem with that is that the major investors have all the power and will vote for there ex director and ex partner directors ideas every time. It happens in every share on the asx and the small investors are taken for a ride and cant steer the company. So the only way out is to sack those directors and find directors who dont have that perceved conflict of interest of a past relationship. I am looking forward for you all and hoping for a solution. But as it is right now the indians will keep stretching dates and the same directors will give you the same results which can include more dilution with less value for your share holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $745 247.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 18019954 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11078028 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.