CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6588
    @PovertyBoy
    You are no doubt correct about the possibility of the games that are played pre open but given what they ann 17/5-

Assay results from the final nine holes of the Phase I drilling campaign – targeting deeper sulphide mineralisation – confirmed high-grade copper intersections greater than 3% off the line of lode
     Mineralisation was found in 7 out of 9 drill-holes with the best result 6m @ 2.69% Cu, 0.39% Zn & 9.2g/t Ag incl 4m @ 3.08% Cu, 0.44% Zn & 10.6g/t Ag
     Mineralisation remains open to the east and west, while massive sulphides intersected at drill hole CRC018 (incl 1m @ 3.31% Cu, 1.11% Zn & 5.7 g/t Ag) suggests a potential splay off the main line of lode warranting further investigation
     The drill-hole electromagnetic (DHEM) survey showed a likely massive sulphide anomaly adjacent to the drill-hole CRC005 intersection of 4m @ 1.54% Cu, 1.17% Zn and 11.5 g/t Ag
     This builds on initial results from the first nine holes with the best comprising: 5m @ 1.56% Cu, 0.4% Zn & 4.43g/t Ag incl 3m @ 2.22% Cu, 0.60% Zn & 6.38g/t Ag; and 3m @ 1.76% Cu, 1.33% Zn & 13.08g/t Ag incl 1m @ 2.66% Cu, 2.35% Zn & 20.70g/t Ag
     Overall, the geology team are delighted with the results from the first campaign, as the evidence suggests incremental larger scale drilling programs can potentially deliver resource size upside
     As such, the next drilling campaign – due to start as soon as regulatory approval is granted – will comprise 39 shallow drill- holes focused on supergene ore near legacy workings; a drilling contractor has been appointed and is ready to deploy to site
     To further enhance the understanding of the stockpiles, and build on metallurgy test-work currently underway, several drill-holes are planned for the Smelter Stockpile site – the geology team will then target modelling up a JORC compliant resource
     In addition, the Board has held discussions with prospective customers interested in reviewing stockpile samples and committing to off-take agreements post metallurgical testwork

Then again on the 13/7-
    1. Massive sulphide intersections identified during the
      inaugural drilling campaign
    With this pic it is already a given that they have massive sulphides- CCZ .png

Personally I am expecting assay results with copper values from the first few holes.
    I may be wrong but for your sakes I hope I'm right.
    Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.