CCZ 16.7% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-40

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Gday Wack.
    Im impressed with your reply.(and replies of others) You clearly have taken the time and understand the goings on around this drill program.

Im not pretending to be any expert here in geological matters. But Ive been around the market long enough now to temper my enthusiasm.

As you say, it would be bloody nice if you were right and I was wrong. If this is the case no one will be cheering and back slapping harder than me. PovertyBoy. Ill be say things like

"I knew it would come good, I never said it on hotcopper, but encouraged all my friends and family to buy, and no one listens, no one ever listens- but I was right all along. Told ya so. I always loved this stock Wack.." - and you'll just let it go- you'll be so rich you wont care. Because its pretty much true what Im saying.

But unfortunately what the mkt has taught me to expect and I suspect might happen on Monday, is that some results might fall, but along with them will be a cap raise. I feel like an insto will have picked it up, there might be some available retail, and overall this is what to expect from an explorer at an earlier exploration stage. And the price should sit where it is now because while we have good results we have some dillution.

But its all good part of the process, and actually if you dont go backwards raising capital that is a bloody good result.

But by filling peoples expectations sky high when the raise comes, and it will come, the mood sours more than it should and maybe we shave off 25% and the thread get dirtied up, and the trend becomes your enemy.

We dont want that. I can double down on this one last time on Monday.
    You should all be ready to do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $20.23K 4.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.