TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-54

1. 1,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I agree he was only on $250 but if your going to say PC gets $750 you have to add in all the shares tolga got as well. I was at one meeting where he got 3 million shares when the sp was around $3 per share. Now work out his salary for that year alone. I don’t care at this stage I just want to get our SP anywhere near it should be. Good on Syrah they were the first and have done very well. Already in production and I actually don’t give a toss what other companies are doing. I sold their shares long ago. Now if PC pulls off financing and NH JV he deserves his pay check. This is no easy feat. I’m waiting on Tuesday’s announcement first and hopefully by the end of the year we’ll be feeling better.
    I for one wouldn’t have liked to take over as MD of a company coming out of a VA with all its bad history. Perhaps that salary is what it took to get someone to do exactly that. BB salary which he set himself was well documented so why would anyone want to takeover on anything less than the last MD.
    Let’s hope we’re feeling better next weekend. I’m in Singapore ready to board a plane for Phuket.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $8.738K 1.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1612 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 835173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.