BML 3.33% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

Have been silently following and accumulating this for a...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Have been silently following and accumulating this for a while..(most regular posters can vouch for my “likes” ) I’ve refrained mostly from posting on stocks over the last few years, but this has sparked my fire!

Loving the look of things as they stand, an opportunity to load up over the last month at great value for money pricing, multiple international potential company making projects, a recent upgrade to Jorc2012 on Sorby and now financing solutions to enable the acq – I hope Simon and Co allow holders to participate and be rewarded for loyalty. Many here talking about the serious undervaluation etc and the imminent rerate – and of course I’m looking forward to this too – but I’m most looking forward to PMY moving into production and having a positive impact on the economy rather than the other pump and dump fly by night (mostly empty shell) stocks that seem to have been getting a lot of attention as of late!

Big shout out to W007, sinic and 1for1 for their ongoing commitment to keeping this forum interesting, informed and alive.

GLTAH – and fingers crossed we get a chance to participate in the CR too!
    Last edited by georgetownd: 27/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $68.04K 764.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 9607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.