GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Who cares what China wants we just got into bed with Korea and...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Who cares what China wants we just got into bed with Korea and Korea wants Brine and Hardrock. SQM must be furious this Giant of Steel is closing in on there market share. People here go on about Morgan Stanley but really it is SQM and ALB who are the enemy. They will do anything to wipe out competitors. They almost wiped out GXY before by selling below cost. Demand and supply will always rule and right now we are waiting for the next wave of demand to hit as the converters and battery makers get chemistry right according to Auto demand. The ducks are lining up (I forgot the battery chemistry NCM 811 or something and that has stalled everything this year) as the orders begin to pile in. It may take 6 months or a year but the demand is real.
    I watched the day traders here getting all bullish and laughed. Was almost going to post yesterday that it was a trap. Now your capital is locked in maybe a week maybe a year. For longs it doesn’t matter. Day traders will be screwed, you think you can outsmart the shorters and the big players? You will have to go long like the rest of us. When the brakes come off it will be sight to behold but this game has many moving pieces and they haven’t lined up just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.