BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-6

1. 85,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

what I find interesting is that some people seem to require a colouring in book so they can understand basic stuff --

it's my guess from this mornings ann that someone has their little knickers in a knot about the 'exploration target'

my guess is that it's also someone who has got their little fingers burnt a bit --------- and, hopefully we know who that is

the following is a give away in this mornings clarification release -- appendix 2 - this bit is in italics ---- so, one can only assume that it's relevenat

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1252/1252686-f0e11718759db63cb80dbcd5543a54d8.jpg

now - wouldn't you think that when reading a document - when it was 'first published' - weeks back AND that an Exploration target had been signaled MONTHS back that anyone who didn't know what an exploration target was - -would take the 'radical step' to actually - - look it up

such a difficult thing to use google it appears

just drop in the term and - hey presto -- this is what you get

"An Exploration Target is a statement or estimate of the exploration potential of a mineral deposit in a defined geological setting where the statement or estimate, quoted as a range of tonnes and a range of grade or quality, relates to mineralisation for which there has been insufficient exploration to estimate Mineral ...Oct 22, 2012"

wow --------- how simple ----------------- but, apparently the white cane and dog brigade - need to have it spelled out by each and every company making an announcement

of course if you are bitter and twisted because you borrowed stock from someone and shorted the stock and the price jumped on you - well, you would be dirty sometimes

but, if one looks at the timing - one can see that there were several days post ann. that someone could have taken 5 seconds to google 'exploration target' --

not exactly that difficult  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.