MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Do yous guys know how to use Google Search? (2 minutes search)...

1. 4,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    Do yous guys know how to use Google Search? (2 minutes search) below

Australian lawyer speak...
    Two: Consider what you want the company’s share register to look like post capital raising

Before commencing the capital raising process, careful thought should be put into what the share register of the company will look like once the funds have been raised and the capital raising is complete.

Some companies may prefer to seek out one or two large sophisticated or cornerstone investors whose existing commercial interests and strategies may be aligned with those of the company raising funds. Larger investors are likely to have greater bargaining power in relation to the terms of their investment, which may include a right to appoint a nominee director to the company’s board.
    Other companies may prefer to raise funds from a wider group of smaller investors to retain a greater degree of control over the company, both at shareholder and board level.

Eg.... ASX releases, involve Capital Raising and Cornerstone investor.

CAPITAL RAISING AND CORNERSTONE INVESTOR • 19.9% placement to the Rajawali Group to raise $13.2 million • The Rajawali Group is one of Indonesia’s largest groups with interests in hospitality, plantations, mining and minerals, infrastructure and transportation • Funding to complete project finance due diligence for the Jogjakarta iron project and to assist with finalisation of the demonstration plant

I don't know how this will turn out... but I am glass half full.
    Last edited by trousergecko: 31/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.