VLT 0.00% 72.5¢ vault intelligence limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-4

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51

And there she blows...

Has there been a more transparent pump for a CR than the past two weeks, as predicted on this forum. An (apparent) company produced video, company funded report, a ramp on hc for an otherwise inactive stock and the punters bought it. 

As I previously stated, sucking people in like this just trashes the credibility of what I previously thought was a management team looking after shareholders equally. Its a shame, as the business had seemed to have some merit, notwithstanding it has FY18 revenue coming in of $3m and costs going out of $6m. It will take 12mths plus to bring those numbers closer to breakeven if they are to be successful, but why invest now anyway when the company acts like spec managers putting bull into the market for a money grab, rather than a credible serious team you can back.

I think it must have been 2wks max of pumping before they pulled the CR trigger. Couldn't wait any longer before the SP risked collapsing again. Shows how weak the real market is for this, at its current stage of development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.